Needs-based access control
Continuously clean up permissions, enable multi-cloud privileged access, and improve and accelerate compliance.
- System owners build a catalog of resources, specifying the sensitivity of the resource
- Team members can request access to resources.
- Depending on policy, a manager or system owner may need to approve the request and (optionally) change the default duration for access.
- The team member instantly gains access.
- Trustle removes access after it expires, but the team member can regain access upon request.
Trustle also offers on-call features, so response teams can act with immediacy. Any team member on an on-call list (such as in PagerDuty) can immediately access any system and resource that is approved for that purpose.
Easily restore access that you’re already approved for
Automated access removal
Based on time and sensitivity of the resource
Visibility of all accounts and access
Overall Trustle score and drill-downs into access. Recommendations, and risk scores
Create reports in any format of all the changes and approval chains of accesses to your cloud resources.
Trustle connects through native APIs to keep your systems current with your access needs. We treat each system as its own particular security space, and we apply best practices, as well.
We spend three months and over $1M on user access certifications every year. With Trustle, our work is significantly reduced.
SVP, fixed income investing firm
Get started today, for free